Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training
Are you interested in learning about project management and want to enter the world of projects?
The CAPM is a certification that opens the doors to many career opportunities.
What you will learn
- This course qualifies for the 23 contact hours towards the CAPM® certification from PMI
- 6 Weeks of Structured learning to gain an understanding of the project management best practices based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition.
- In-depth understanding of how each the knowledge areas correspond to the five process groups through live-group coaching. (I don’t know much about the CAPM but is it only five process groups or is it the knowledge areas too?)
- A private community board for all students enrolled in the training course.
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, and the Registered Education Provider Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.